Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Febrile Illness: WARNING

Friday I woke up with a temp of 100.2. Within a matter of hours My temperature had risen to 102.8 and that was after taking two tylenol, my drug of choice. Finally I called my mom and asked her to come get me, that my body ached and I didn't think i would be able to drive home. She was very nice and picked me up. We drove home, where I laid down on our infamous couches when she told me that she was going to take me to the ER. I didn't want to go, but we went. I found out that I had been stricken with the Black Plague, i mean Febrile Disease, and virus that has been going around this month that has flu-like symptoms with the main difference being THERE ARE NO MEDICATIONS TO CURE YOU. I was told to take various over the counter medications and that I could be sick for 1-2 weeks. It has been I really long time since I have felt as bad as I did this past weekend. It was Hell, i even got dilusional, my mom however did not come to that conclusion and thought I was having withdrawels from some sort of drug. Right now I feel ok, besides a cough that could blow away a small nation, and low fever, and for some reason an endless amount of gas. I guess I'm writing this to say, DO NOT CONTRACT FEBRILE ILLNESS. You've been WARNED.

No comments: