Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursdays

It's a wet, cold day. I'm wrapped in the heaviest jacket I have and man the ferocious weather that is outside, all the way across campus to my first class, which today was outside. By the time my one hour and forty minute class is over i am officially drenched. I decide that today would be a good idea to take the bus. I step onto the bus and the warmth hits my face like a blanket, and i never want to get off. But of course, I get off at the other side of campus and endure the cold once gain to my next class. So what keeps me going on a thursday such as this one? It's the grilled cheese. At d-hall every thursday it is grilled cheese day. This is what keeps me going, knowing that at the end of the day I will get to enjoy a nice warm grilled cheese with some tomato soup to dip it in. Thank God for grilled cheese thurday. mmmmm

No comments: