Monday, October 15, 2007

So here...

So here, My name is Matthew Johnson, Matt, Matty Patty (not my favorite), waiter, writer, student, so many different things, but they are all me. They are all name a part of me. I currently attend James Madison University, and I love it here. The people are nice, the food is ranked 5th in the nation, and the parties are banging (AND FREE!). I am a SMAD hopeful. SMAD is the School of Media Arts and Design, and to get in you have to apply and be accepted. Only 2/3's are accepted and I'm really nervous, because journlaism is the only thing I want to do, it's the only thing I see myself doing. Luckily for me, instead of constanly worrying about that, I have friends that keep my mind off of the troubles that may arise. They are great, they are there, and they are my friends. So what else is there to know about me...a lot, which is why i guess I made this blog. So people, people I know, can know me even more. Of course, I wouldn't be doing this If it wasn't for Nichole "cole pole" Logan.

1 comment:

coley said...

I heart you, Matty Patty!