Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Part 3

1. I hate it when people tell me I"m spoiled. I'm an only child DUH! And I could be a lot worse

2. I hate having nothing to do

3. I like having a job, it makes me feel accomplished

4. I always get really sick once a year

5. When I was little I use to have a secret hiding place

6. I also use to play tornado in my room...until I broke my piggy bank

7. Up until high school, I was excruciatingly shy

8. I helped my mom become more open to speaking her mind, and not letting people walk all over her

9. I really miss my grandmother who died when I was in the 3rd grade

10. I don't believe in regrets, you can't change the past, just learn from it

11. I think it's funny when people confuse a response to someone being defensive

12. I use to want to be a teacher

13. People puking...well, make me puke

14. I like Vampire Weekend b/c they have such a unique sound and there songs are so catchy

15. I can't stand reality shows

16. Conan O'Brien is the man

17. I'm not a secretive person, everything I've ever done, has been told to someone

18. I hate wearing socks

19. I can't stand Nicolas Cage

20. I really want to spend a year traveling, I just need to find someone to do it with

21. I worry all of my friends will one day forget about me

22. I don't want to end up alone

23. My body is made up of 72% sweet tea

24. I figure, if for some unknown reason become famous, my stage name would be Matthew Scott

25. I once seriously considered suicide, but I'm in a much better place now, A MUCH BETTER PLACE

26. I can't stay mad at people for long

No comments: